Welcome to the RUN PURE SPORTS – Yahoo Strategies & Top Plays weekly article. If you are not a member, come check us out – SIGN UP HERE!
OVERVIEW OF HOW YAHOO WORKS VS OTHER DFS PLATFORMS:
I have been playing daily fantasy since 2013, mainly on DraftKings and FanDuel. But in recent years, I have added playing more on SuperDraft and Yahoo Daily Fantasy. The biggest benefit to playing Yahoo DFS is the pricing can be a little softer or easier to identify values, which then lets you pay up for the studs on the slate.
Scoring is very similar to Fanduel as it is .5 point per reception or half-point PPR. You will draft 10 positions in your lineup. This includes:
1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 DST
- Josh Allen, $40– Has the highest floor/ceiling combo of any QB.
- Jalen Hurts, $38 – Like Allen, has a great floor/ceiling combo and could have more of a competitive game environment against the Cardinals.
- Tom Brady, $28 – Coming off a loss, with his weapons back against an incredibly weak Falcons defense is a smash spot for Brady.
- Carson Wentz, $27 – After two poor performances, people will be off Wentz, but those were against top defenses with an elite pass rush. When Wentz has a clean pocket or less pressure (like the first two weeks), that’s when you want to target him.
- Others – Justin Herbert – $34
- Jared Goff – $29
- Trevor Lawrence – $26
- Teddy Bridgewater – $25
- Nick Chubb, $38 – Chubb has 20+ touches in every game so far and I love the game environment against the Chargers to potentially be high-scoring.
- Derrick Henry, $37 – Henry is now getting 5+ targets a game in addition to his 20+ carries a game. He should dominate against the Commanders’ struggling defense.
- Dalvin Cook, $29 – The Bears’ defense is a great get-right spot for Cook. If he gets 20 carries or more like last week, he should have a great day.
- Jamaal Williams – $26
- Alvin Kamara – $24
- Damien Harris – $23
- Rhomandre Stevenson – $22
- Dameon Pierce – $20
- Raheem Mostert – $19
- Breece Hall – $18
- Devin Singletary – $18
- Rashaad Penny – $17
- Jeff Wilson – $17
- Tyler Allgeier – $12
- Choose your favorite Stud(s) – Cooper Kupp – $40, Justin Jefferson – $35, Stefon Diggs – $34, Tyreek Hill – $29, Mike Evans – $28, AJ Brown – $27, Deebo Samuel – $25 – all these alpha receivers are in great spots to put up a ceiling performance. I’ll have at least one in most of my lineups.
- Christian Kirk, $24 – Kirk is 6th in red zone targets and has a nearly 28% target share. Excellent match-up against the Texans.
- Chris Godwin, $24 – Just like I love Brady this week, I love Evans and Godwin in a juicy matchup against the Falcons.
- Terry McLaurin, $23 – Similar to Wentz, I love the matchup against the Titans for McLaurin this week. He ranks 7th among receivers in ADOT and air yards and ranks 2nd in deep targets. A big game is coming.
- Chris Olave, $20 – Similar to McLaurin, Olave is #1 among receivers in air yards and deep targets. This is a great price against the Seahawks’ defense.
- Others: CeeDee Lamb – $26, Mike Williams – $25
- Marquise Brown – $19
- Drake London – $18
- Tyler Lockett – $16
- Brandin Cooks – $16
- Rondale Moore – $15
- Zay Jones – $14
- Josh Reynolds – $13 (IF ASB is out)
- DJ Moore – $13
- George Pickens – $12
- Dallas Goedert – $22 – I love both TEs in the Eagles/Cardinals game. He leads TEs in yards after the catch.
- TJ Hockenson – $21 – This could be another great spot for Hockenson this week.
- Zach Ertz, $19– Revenge game for Ertz? Either way, he should get a lot of targets in this high-total game.
- Tyler Higbee, $15 – Higbee has 14 targets in each of the last two games. That price is way too cheap for that many targets.
- David Njoku – $16
- Gerald Everett – $15
- Logan Thomas – $14 (John Bates IF Thomas is out – $10)
- Dalton Schultz – $12
- Cade Otten – $10
- Try to target a player in a high total game to stack up for more correlation or a player with an extreme multiplier in a good spot. Either way, try to target a player that has a good chance to reach their 100-yard bonus and find the endzone.
Each week, I will examine the winning lineups in the large Yahoo tournament to see what strategies worked. Every season can have its own nuances, so we’ll track data to make sure we have an edge on the field.
So be sure to check back every Friday for my Yahoo DFS preview. And make sure to check back on Sunday to see where the experts are at — CORE PLAYS
Article produced by Megs
UNDERDOG – CLICK HERE – USE CODE RUNPURE FOR A $25 MATCH
SUPERDRAFT – CLICK HERE – USE CODE RUNPURE FOR DEPOSIT MATCH
YOUTUBE – Subscribe Here!