Welcome to the RUN PURE SPORTS – Yahoo Strategies & Top Plays weekly article. If you are not a member, come check us out – SIGN UP HERE!
OVERVIEW OF HOW YAHOO WORKS VS OTHER DFS PLATFORMS:
I have been playing daily fantasy since 2013, mainly on DraftKings and FanDuel. But in recent years, I have added playing more on SuperDraft and Yahoo Daily Fantasy. The biggest benefit to playing Yahoo DFS is the pricing can be a little softer or easier to identify values, which then lets you pay up for the studs on the slate.
Scoring is very similar to Fanduel as it is .5 point per reception or half-point PPR. You will draft 10 positions in your lineup. This includes:
1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 DST
- Jalen Hurts – ($39) – Hurts has the best floor ceiling combo on the slate due to his rushing upside. Think the Eagles’ will attack the 49ers through the air as well.
- Joe Burrow ($37) – Burrow in the playoffs is not something I’m looking to fade. He looks completely locked in right now, especially with Ja’Marr Chase. Think he’ll be able to put up another great game against the Chiefs.
- Brock Purdy ($22) – At nearly half the price of Hurts, playing Purdy is more what it allows you to roster. You can build very nice stars & scrubs builds with Purdy as your QB.
- Patrick Mahomes ($33)
- Christian McCaffery ($38) – This running back slate is weak, so I want to get my raw points from McCaffery. He also has great TD equity, especially if Mitchell is out or limited.
- Joe Mixon ($26) – Mixon had a great game against the Bills and is the 2nd best RB on this slate.
- Jerick McKinnon ($17) – Love the bounce-back spot for McKinnon. He should be on the field more to help in pass protection but should run more routes too. Think Reid will find a way to get him involved this week.
- Others – Miles Sanders ($20), Isiah Pacheco ($18), Elijah Mitchell ($19 – Questionable)
- Values – Samjae Perine ($16), Kenneth Gainwell ($12), Boston Scott ($10)
- Choose your favorite Stud(s) and Stacks:
- Ja’Marr Chase ($37) and Tee Higgins ($22) – Chase is my favorite WR on the slate.
- AJ Brown ($32) and DeVonta Smith ($27) – Both Eagles’ receivers are in great spots against the 49ers’ which is more of a pass funnel.
- Deebo Samuel ($20) – The Eagles’ corners are tough, but I think Shanahan will need to scheme to get the ball in Samuel’s hands.
- Kadarius Toney ($15) – Similar to Deebo, there will be manufactured touches for Toney. He doesn’t get a ton of snaps, but when he’s out there, he gets a lot of usage.
- Other Values – Brandon Aiyuk ($18), Tyler Boyd ($17), JuJu Smith-Schuster ($17)
Note: This is an excellent place to look for correlation and stack at least one wide receiver with your quarterback.
- Travis Kelce ($35) – As long as the back is not an issue for him, he’s still TE1 like he’s been all season and Mahomes may need to rely on him, even more this week.
- George Kittle ($24) – I think Kittle could get overlooked on this slate. Purdy will be under pressure and Kittle should get a lot of targets.
- Dallas Goedert ($19) – Goedert almost had 2 TDs last weekend, and is another receiving threat for the Eagles.
- Hayden Hurst ($14) – Hurst was amazing last week at a great price and think he could be this Sunday too.
- Other TE to consider:
- Noah Gray ($10)
- Try to target a player in a high total game to stack up for more correlation or a player with an extreme multiplier in a good spot. Either way, try to target a player that has a good chance to reach their 100-yard bonus and find the endzone.
Article produced by Megs – Use code MEG15 for 15% off your first month at RunPureSports
UNDERDOG – CLICK HERE – USE CODE RUNPURE FOR A $25 MATCH
SUPERDRAFT – CLICK HERE – USE CODE RUNPURE FOR DEPOSIT MATCH
YOUTUBE – Subscribe Here!