Welcome to the RUN PURE SPORTS – SuperDraft Strategies & Top Plays weekly article. If you are not a member, come check us out – SIGN UP HERE!
OVERVIEW OF HOW SUPERDRAFT WORKS VS OTHER DFS PLATFORMS:
In the multiplier contests, you will draft 8 players on your lineup. This includes:
1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE, 1 Flex (NO Defense!)
Scoring is very similar to Fanduel as it is .5 point per reception or half-point PPR. It does offer player bonuses similar to DraftKings. There is a 100-yard bonus for running backs and wide receivers and a 300-yard passing bonus for quarterbacks. All bonuses give 2 additional points. The multipliers assigned to players can be anywhere from 1x-2x and anywhere in between. So take this into account and factor in your projection for each player.
Obviously, each week will be unique in terms of scoring, and where you want to “spend”. In SuperDraft, I am fine with playing some of the top 1X players. Let other people make mistakes by fading the studs. The strategy is to find the right mix and combo of 1X players and players that are in a good spot with a good multiplier.
The multipliers are not going to be as wide-ranging on a short slate. So there be a lot 1X-1.2X plays. Look for high upside for every spot regardless of the multiplier. And of course, if there are any sneaky good multiplier values, I’ll note them below
TOP PLAYS FOR WILDCARD SUNDAY:
- Josh Allen (1X) – The top QB play with the best ceiling on this slate.
- Joe Burrow (1.1X) – The Bengals should roll easily, but Burrow and the receivers could be a big part of how they get there.
- Kirk Cousins – (1.2X) – Hopefully Cousins doesn’t turn into a pumpkin in the late afternoon window. The last time he faced the Giants a couple of weeks ago, he put up a big fantasy score.
- Daniel Jones (1.65X) – I don’t usually play Daniel Jones, but this price is just wrong! Jones can be a dual-threat and in the last game against the Vikings, he threw for over 300 yards.
- Tyler Huntley (1.65X)
- Saquon Barkley (1X) – This Giants offense runs through Barkley. Their only chance to win is to give him a ton of volume.
- Joe Mixon(1.05X) – Home running back favorite.
- JK Dobbins (1.25X) – The best of the Ravens’ running backs, this price seems too low for him.
- James Cook (1.3X) – Not many RB multipliers are very high, so this seems like a good value on the explosive rookie that they seem to trust more and more.
- Others – Dalvin Cook (1X), Devin Singletary (1.1X), Jeff Wilson Jr. (1.1X)
- Choose your favorite Stud(s) and Stacks – all these alpha receivers are in great spots to put up a ceiling performance.
- Justin Jefferson (1X)
- Ja’Marr Chase (1.05X) and Tee Higgins (1.15X)
- Stefon Diggs (1.1X) and Gabe Davis (1.1X)
- Values to consider or stack:
- Tyler Boyd (1.2X) – Value in the Bengals stack.
- Giants WR – Darius Slayton (1.15X), Isaiah Hodgins (1.25X), Richie James Jr. (1.25X) – All these Giants’ receivers are in play at these prices. I would probably just use one on SuperDraft with all the studs. I personally like Hodgins the best.
- Dolphins WR – Tyreek Hill (1.05X) and Jaylen Waddle (1.3X) – Yes, the Dolphins are playing with their 3rd string QB, but the only way they can even stay in this game is to get the ball in their playmakers hands.
- Note: This is an excellent place to look for correlation and stack at least one wide receiver with your quarterback.
- Mark Andrews (1X) – Has not done that well this season with Huntley, but still the Ravens’ best receiver.
- Dawson Knox (1X) – A good stack with Allen and getting a piece of the Bills’ high total.
- TJ Hockenson (1X) – Had a monster game against the Vikings a couple weeks ago.
- Other TE to consider:
- Isaiah Likely (1.05X)
- Hayden Hurst (1.1X)
- Daniel Bellinger (1.1X)
- Mike Gesicki (1.1X)
- Try to target a player in a high total game to stack up for more correlation or a player with an extreme multiplier in a good spot. Either way, try to target a player that has a good chance to reach their 100-yard bonus and find the endzone.
Article produced by Megs
UNDERDOG – CLICK HERE – USE CODE RUNPURE FOR A $100 MATCH
SUPERDRAFT – CLICK HERE – USE CODE RUNPURE FOR DEPOSIT MATCH
YOUTUBE – Subscribe Here!