NFL WEEK 4 EARLY SLATE GPP STRATEGY
What’s up everyone!!! I am incredibly excited for the NFL to be BACK!!! RunPureSports is absolutely going to NUKE this NFL season. This is a new article for me this year. Last season, I had A TON of success playing the EARLY ONLY slate in tournaments. There is little to no EARLY ONLY specific content in the DFS space as most focus on the Main Slate. We usually get like 7-8 games on the early slate vice 12-13 games on the main slate.
- DOLPHINS – This stack is going to be very low owned with Tua as most people are wanting to spend down at QB. Tua is already the leader in the clubhouse for the MVP after 3 stellar weeks. This offense is just incredible. The Bills have given up the third most explosive plays on the season despite playing subpar competition. Pairing him with TyFREEK is a no brainer even at his 9200 price tag. I could see multiple bombs here. LOVE bringing it back with Stefon Diggs. This construction will also be different than everyone else.
- VIKINGS – Kirk Cousins is looking to be lower owned on this slate as well. He has been one of the best fantasy QBs on the season so far as he has gone over 340 yards in every game. TJ Hockenson and Justin Jefferson are my favs pairing options and Hock just might be my fav as I want to jam in the Stud WR in the Dolphins game. KJ Osborn is OK as a value option. On the other side, its Adam Thielen in a #REVENGE game against his former team. I woulda been a lot more excited if Dalton got another start here, but I like him regardless.
- EAGLES – Jalen Hurts is also going to be very low owned on this slate at home against the Commanders. I MUCH prefer AJ Brown to Devonta Smith this week. Goedert is an OK TE option. I will be fading Swift here though as the Commanders have of the best defensive fronts in the NFL. On the other side, its Terry Mclaurin and Jahan Dotson that interest me the most. McLaurin is only 500 more than Dotson….You could also do worse than 3100 Logan Thomas at the TE position.
- ALVIN KAMARA – 6100 – Simply way too cheap here for him. He is coming off a suspension not a injury and should be a full go here. I could see a 2+ TD game for him here. Did you see the holes that Swift ran through last week??!!!
- ZACK MOSS – 6000 – Pulling hairs here with him and Kyren Williams, but I give the slight edge to moss here. He has a MASSIVE 48 carries in 2 weeks with only 1 TD. I think we see a 100+ yard 2 TD game for Moss here. Chalk I will be eating this week.
- JEROME FORD – 5400 – Amazing matchup here for Ford. The Browns have one of the biggest OL/DL mismatches on the entire slate and is coming off b2b 19+DK point performances. Will be forgotten about with Kyren Williams and Zack Moss higher owned.
- JAMARR CHASE – 7800 – Facing a massive pass-funnel defense in the Titans and coming off a 15 target game last week. Will be high owned, but the spot is incredible.
- ZAY FLOWERS – 5600 – Way too cheap for the role he has had the first 3 weeks. OBJ and Bateman are also out for this game. 25 targets through 3 weeks is ELITE.
- MARVIN MIMS JR. – 3900 – Way too cheap here for what he has PRODUCED over the first 3 weeks. He has an incredible 7 catches for 195 yards on only 9 targets. I see a bomb in his future…I am also seeing only 2% ownership on him….
- MARK ANDREWS – 5400 – No OBJ and no Bateman is reaaaaal good for Mark Andrews. His price went down 600 from last week and should be lower owned here.
- PAT FREIERMUTH – 3400 – Good matchup here for Pat who has 9 targets in 3 weeks and 2 touchdowns. Big red zone target for Pickett.
- CHIG OKONKWU- 3100 – Treylon Burks is out for this game, which should give Chig more opportunities. Will be chalky.
- PHILADELPHIA EAGLES – 4100 – Will be the MEGA chalk of the slate at home against the Commanders. After seeing what the Bills put up last week especially. I will be fading here.
- HOSTON TEXANS – 2900 – Really like the price here for the Texans at home against Kenny Pickett and company. They have 2 INT. 2 DFR, 4 sacks and 1 TD on the season.
- CLEVELAND BROWNS – 2800 – My favorite defense on the week. Just way too cheap here at home against the Ravens without Bateman and OBJ.
Thanks for checking out my NFL WEEK 1 EARLY SLATE GPP ARTICLE!!! I will have this up by COB on Saturday’s throughout the season!
Stop by our NFL Playbook before lock to see where we landed!! https://runpuresports.com/nfl/nfl-playbook/
Also stop by our NFL Cores page 1 hour prior to lock!!