NFL WEEK 3 EARLY SLATE GPP STRATEGY
What’s up everyone!!! I am incredibly excited for the NFL to be BACK!!! RunPureSports is absolutely going to NUKE this NFL season. This is a new article for me this year. Last season, I had A TON of success playing the EARLY ONLY slate in tournaments. There is little to no EARLY ONLY specific content in the DFS space as most focus on the Main Slate. We usually get like 7-8 games on the early slate vice 12-13 games on the main slate.
- VIKINGS – This is the chalk game stack of the slate, but for very good reason. Captain Kirk and Justin Herbert will be the 2 highest owned QB’s on the slate. Mike Williams, Keenan Allen and Justin Jefferson will also be the highest owned WR on the slate by a wider margin. KJ Osborn and Jordan Addison are lower owned options who could help you differentiate. I sound like a broken record here but Mattison and Kelley will also be 2 of if not the highest owned RB’s on the slate. I don’t like Mattison at all here. TJ Hockinson’s price could make him a lower owned piece and he is a premier TE on ANY slate.
- PACKERS – This game stack is very sneaky IMO. Jordan Love has looked amazing through 2 weeks and is the QB3 in fantasy. I like him A TON here and he will be very low owned here. Jayden Reed, Wicks and Musgrave are my fav pairings with Love here. On the other side, Chris Olave is a total and complete STUD as he has 21 targets through 2 weeks with zero TD’s. I expect him to get in the box this week. Michael Thomas and Rashid Shaheed are my other interests here. Shaheed is only 4200…. No interest in the RB’s in this game..
- TEXANS – Most will play TLAW in this spot, but I love Stroud here at the cheap tag. He will be playing from behind the entire game and already has 91 pass attempts on the season. He also has 2 of the best WR plays on the slate in my opinion in Tank Dell and Nico Collins. Collins was a hero for RPS last week scoring 31 DK. He has 20 targets on the season with 226 yards and 1 TD. Tank Dell is extremely underpriced at 3600 here after racking up 14 targets over the first 2 weeks. On the other side, its Calvin Ridley and Christian Kirk. Ridley will be lower owned because of price.. ETN is also a premier RB play on this slate…
- BIJAN ROBINSON – 7800 – Will come in much lower owned with everyone spending up at QB and WR on this slate. He has 29!! carries through 2 weeks and 180 yards and hit paydirt once, scoring 20+ DK in both weeks to start his career. I am expecting a massive performance here.
- JAHMYR GIBBS – 6600 – With Montgomery doubtful for this game, it’s time for the Lions to unleash Gibbs here. He is coming off a 9 target game last week, and I am expecting the same here with 15+ rushing attempts.
- BRIAN ROBINSON – 5800 – I think he is an amazing pivot from the chalky Kelley, Mattison and Moss. He has a MASSIVE 37 carries through 2 weeks, hitting paydirt 3 times already.
- TYREEK HILL – 9000 – He will be owned here but the spot is sooo good. Waddle is doubtful to play here.. Just such an awesome spot!! Prime bounce back game for him here after the Patriots used 2 safeties on him last week.
- STEFON DIGGS – 8100 – In play for me every week. The Commanders got dusted in the first half last week.. He has 20 targets on the season with 168 yards and 1 TD. Like him a lot here.
- JOSH REYNOLDS – 4200 – I think he could come in somewhat lower owned here with Tank Dell being cheaper and having a better projection. He leads the team in air yards and Goff is familiar with him..
- MARK ANDREWS – 6000 – Looks like he is going to be the highest owned TE on the slate. Coming off a 8 target 1 TD performance in his season debut in week 2.
- HUNTER HENRY – 4100 – Has been awesome to start the season this year. 13 targets for 108 yards and 2 touchdowns. Should be busy here with Sauce locking down the outside.
- COLE TURNER – 2700 – With Logan Thomas out, I LOVE Cole Turner in this spot! He is the better pass catcher over John Bates by ALOT. He played 52% of the snaps in the 2nd half after Thomas left the game.
- WASHINGTON COMMANDERS – 2400 – The Bills defense is looking to be the chalk of the slate here, but I like the cheaper Commanders D A ALOT more! The have 10!! sacks through the first 2 weeks, and are getting a ton of negative plays. This is one of the biggest DL/OL mismatches of the week as well!
- NEW YORK JETS – 2800 – A very nice pivot from the the mega Bills defense. Massive upside here against Mac Jones and company.
- INDIANAPLIS COLTS – 2400 – I generally like to pay down at defense and take some chances in sub par matchups. This team fits the bill here against the Ravens. They have a defense TD, 8 sacks and 1 INT on the season already.
Thanks for checking out my NFL WEEK 1 EARLY SLATE GPP ARTICLE!!! I will have this up by COB on Saturday’s throughout the season!
Stop by our NFL Playbook before lock to see where we landed!! https://runpuresports.com/nfl/nfl-playbook/
Also stop by our NFL Cores page 1 hour prior to lock!!