Welcome to RUN PURE SPORTS – MLB DFS Daily Breakdown. If you are not a member, come check us out and make sure to use Promo Code RPSNFL15 for 15% off your membership FOR LIFE!!
Let’s dive into the MLB DFS Daily Breakdown! We have a light slate tonight as the NFL returns. As of this writing there doesn’t appear to be any weather concerns. We have 3 totals at 9.5. TOR/NYY, KC/BAL, and WAS/ATL. Let’s see if we can find some winners!
3 pitchers to consider on this slate:
- Marcus Stroman – 9.4DK Normally not a Stroman guy, but he gets the hapless Marlins tonight in Miami.
- Ranger Suarez – 7.4DK Too cheap in this spot versus the Rockies coming out of Coors. Will be chalk.
- Carlos Hernandez – 6.3DK Coming off 3 good performances, and while I don’t normally like playing pitchers in this park, I like him here.
3 Stacks to consider on this slate:
- Atlanta Braves – Not much offense on this slate, and the Braves get Erick Fedde and a tired Washington bullpen.
- New York Mets – Facing the darling Jesus Luzardo. The park is definitely not my favorite, but I’m willing to gamble here.
- Kansas City Royals – Gets John Means in Camden Yards.
Stop by our MLB playbook 2 hours before lock to see where we landed!! https://runpuresports.com/mlb/playbook/
UNDERDOG – CLICK HERE – USE CODE RUNPURE FOR A $25 MATCH
SUPERDRAFT – CLICK HERE – USE CODE RUNPURE FOR DEPOSIT MATCH
YOUTUBE – Subscribe Here! https://www.youtube.com/c/RunPureSports