Welcome to RUN PURE SPORTS – MLB DFS Daily Breakdown. If you are not a member, come check us out and make sure to use Promo Code RPSNFL15 for 15% off your membership FOR LIFE!!
Let’s dive into the MLB DFS Daily Breakdown! We have a 9 game main slate on hump day!! As of this writing there doesn’t appear to be any weather concerns. We have 4 totals at 9.5 or above. TOR/NYY, KC/BAL, WAS/ATL, and TB/BOS. There is also a Wrigley game that doesn’t have a total up yet due to wind information. Let’s see if we can find some winners!
5 pitchers to consider on this slate:
- Yu Darvish – 9.3DK Gets the Angels at home. -180 favorite.
- Frankie Montas – 9DK Coming off of 3 straight 6.2 IP and averaging 25 DK. Faces a tough White Sox team that likes to strikeout.
- Alek Monoah – 8.4DK Facing the mighty Yankees, but seems a bit cheap for the strikeout upside.
- Adam Wainwright – 8.1DK Tough matchup versus the Dodgers at home, but has been the model of consistency this season.
- Andre Jackson – 5DK pitcher-friendly park facing a right-handed heavy Cardinals lineup.
5 Stacks to consider on this slate:
- Oakland Athletics – Facing the AWFUL Dallas Kuechel at home. He has given up 5 ER in each of his last 3 games.
- Atlanta Braves – At home and facing Sean Nolin and the AWFUL Nationals bullpen.
- Baltimore Orioles – Mike Minor loves to give up bombs. This sets up well for the Orioles at home.
- Chicago Cubs – Can we get some wind blowing out again versus Neck Tat??
- San Diego Padres – Likely a bullpen game for the Angels. NO BUENO.
Stop by our MLB playbook 2 hours before lock to see where we landed!! https://runpuresports.com/mlb/playbook/
UNDERDOG – CLICK HERE – USE CODE RUNPURE FOR A $25 MATCH
SUPERDRAFT – CLICK HERE – USE CODE RUNPURE FOR DEPOSIT MATCH
YOUTUBE – Subscribe Here! https://www.youtube.com/c/RunPureSports