Welcome to RUN PURE SPORTS – MLB DFS Daily Breakdown. If you are not a member, come check us out and make sure to use Promo Code RPSNFL15 for 15% off your membership FOR LIFE!!
Let’s dive into the MLB DFS Daily Breakdown! The Main slate locks at 1ET with 7 games! As of this writing there doesn’t appear to be any weather concerns. There are 3 games with totals over 9. Blue Jays/Yankees, Mets/Nationals, and Royals/Orioles. There is also a Wrigley game that doesn’t have a total up yet, I’m assuming to wait for wind information.
3 pitchers to consider on this slate:
- Brandon Woodruff – 9.6DK Should come in somewhat chalky, as he is a -145 favorite versus the Phillies depleted lineup.
- Chris Sale – 9.9DK Coming off a subpar 9.5dk point performance, but got up to 95 pitches. Is he worth the risk?
- Tarik Skubal – 7.8DK Cheaper option facing the Pirates in Pittsburgh. Huge K upside.
3 Stacks to consider on this slate:
- Kansas City Royals – Facing Zac Lowther and the horrible Orioles bullpen. Will Salvy continue his homerun fest?
- New York Mets – After an offensive explosion on Sunday, will they continue versus Patrick Corbin?
- Toronto Blue Jays – Ballpark upgrade for this team in Yankee Stadium versus Jameson Taillon.
Stop by our MLB playbook 2 hours before lock to see where we landed!! https://runpuresports.com/mlb/playbook/
UNDERDOG – CLICK HERE – USE CODE RUNPURE FOR A $25 MATCH
SUPERDRAFT – CLICK HERE – USE CODE RUNPURE FOR DEPOSIT MATCH
YOUTUBE – Subscribe Here! https://www.youtube.com/c/RunPureSports