Welcome to RUN PURE SPORTS – MLB DFS Daily Breakdown. If you are not a member, come check us out and make sure to use Promo Code RPSHEATER25 for 25% off your first month’s payment!!
Let’s dive into the MLB DFS Daily Breakdown! We have an 8 game slate tonight with only the DET/MIN game to watch for weather! Let’s see if we can find some winners!
5 pitchers to consider on this slate:
- Robbie Ray – 10.0DK Blue Jays are pushing for the playoffs and Ray is pushing for the CY Young award.
- Joe Ryan – 9.3DK Is he too expensive now? only went 86 pitches in his last start but got 11 Ks.
- Ian Anderson – 8.4DK Braves can lock up the division title tonight with a win.
- Nick Pivetta – 7.0DK – Boston needs another win tonight to stay in the wildcard race.
- Madison Bumgarner – 6.3DK – Seems to be too cheap here.
5 Stacks to consider on this slate:
- Boston Red Sox – Another game versus Baltimore. Will they finally bust out and lead the slate in scoring?
- Los Angeles Dodgers – Can they smash 2 games in a row versus Velasquez?
- Cleveland Indians – Facing a pitcher that has a 6.36 ERA, 1.56 WHIP in 46 innings in AA and AAA.
- Atlanta Braves – Can clinch the EAST tonight and get to face Gibson.
- Toronto Blue Jays – I just don’t think Kluber is any good.
Stop by our MLB playbook 2 hours before lock to see where we landed!! https://runpuresports.com/mlb/playbook/
UNDERDOG – CLICK HERE – USE CODE RUNPURE FOR A $25 MATCH
SUPERDRAFT – CLICK HERE – USE CODE RUNPURE FOR DEPOSIT MATCH
YOUTUBE – Subscribe Here! https://www.youtube.com/c/RunPureSports