Welcome to RUN PURE SPORTS – MLB DFS Daily Breakdown. If you are not a member, come check us out and make sure to use Promo Code RPSHEATER25 for 25% off your first month’s payment!!
Let’s dive into the MLB DFS Daily Breakdown! We have a massive 13 game slate tonight with zero weather concerns! Let’s see if we can find some winners!
5 pitchers to consider on this slate:
- Max Scherzer – 10.4DK Dodgers still pushing for the NL West crown here. Leading CY Young candidate.
- Frankie Montas – 9.4DK Oakland still has an outside shot of getting into the playoffs. Should be pushed here.
- Max Fried – 8.6DK Too cheap here coming off a complete-game shutout in only 98 pitches.
- Nathan Eovaldi – 8.4DK – Way too cheap here. Has been in the 9k range for his last 5 starts.
- Taylor Hearn – 5.1DK – A good option if you want to load up on bats.
5 Stacks to consider on this slate:
- San Francisco Giants – Merril Kelly is AWFUL. Load up here.
- Boston Red Sox – Will they disappoint 2 nights in a row?
- Minnesota Twins – Matchup versus Casey Mize and the Detroit bullpen.
- St. Louis Cardinals – Been hot, can they keep it going versus Houser?
- Cleveland Indians – Not a fan of the ballpark, but they are facing Daniel Lynch.
Stop by our MLB playbook 2 hours before lock to see where we landed!! https://runpuresports.com/mlb/playbook/
UNDERDOG – CLICK HERE – USE CODE RUNPURE FOR A $25 MATCH
SUPERDRAFT – CLICK HERE – USE CODE RUNPURE FOR DEPOSIT MATCH
YOUTUBE – Subscribe Here! https://www.youtube.com/c/RunPureSports