Welcome to RUN PURE SPORTS – MLB DFS Daily Breakdown. If you are not a member, come check us out and make sure to use Promo Code RPSHEATER25 for 25% off your first month’s payment!!
Let’s dive into the MLB DFS Daily Breakdown! We have a massive 11 game slate tonight with zero weather concerns! We have 4 totals at 9.5 or above. BAL/PHI, NYM/BOS, LAD/COL, and ATL/ARI. Let’s see if we can find some winners!
5 pitchers to consider on this slate:
- Brandon Woodruff – 10.4DK Facing the right-handed heavy Cardinals team at home.
- Julio Urias – 9.9DK Is he worth the risk in Coors field?
- Jose Urquidy – 9.0DK Massive -200 favorite here.
- Eduardo Rodriguez – 8.6DK – Nice price here at home versus the Mets.
- Jordan Montgomery – 8.3DK – Massive -280 favorite here at home versus the Rangers.
5 Stacks to consider on this slate:
- Los Angeles Dodgers – Will be the chalk of the slate here in Coors versus Senzatela.
- Oakland Athletics – At home facing Marco Gonzales. He has given up 8 HR in his last 5 starts.
- Houston Astros – Facing Packy Naughton in LA.
- Philadelphia Phillies – The Phillies get some combination of Dillan Tate, Chris Ellis, and the Baltimore bullpen.
- New York Yankees – Another fantastic matchup here for the Yankees versus Glenn Otto.
Stop by our MLB playbook 2 hours before lock to see where we landed!! https://runpuresports.com/mlb/playbook/
UNDERDOG – CLICK HERE – USE CODE RUNPURE FOR A $25 MATCH
SUPERDRAFT – CLICK HERE – USE CODE RUNPURE FOR DEPOSIT MATCH
YOUTUBE – Subscribe Here! https://www.youtube.com/c/RunPureSports