Welcome to RUN PURE SPORTS – MLB DFS Daily Breakdown. If you are not a member, come check us out and make sure to use Promo Code RPSHEATER25 for 25% off your first month’s payment!!
Let’s dive into the MLB DFS Daily Breakdown! We have a massive 10 game slate tonight. As of this writing, there is only 1 spot to monitor for weather, the COL/ATL game We have 4 totals at 9 or above. HOU/TEX, CLE/MIN, COL/ATL, and CHC/PHI Let’s see if we can find some winners!
5 pitchers to consider on this slate:
- Julio Urias – 10.5DK Should be the chalk of the slate as he is a massive -335 favorite.
- Sean Manaea – 9.8DK Coming off 2 great performances, will he keep it going?
- Cal Quantrill – 8.4DK Has gone 6+ innings in his last 4 starts. Good matchup here versus the Twins. I like the price tag.
- Ranger Suarez – 7.2DK Facing the Cubs. Been at 20 DK in his last 4 starts.
- John Means – 6.5DK Definitely a scary matchup here versus the Yankees, but can he get to 15 DK?
5 Stacks to consider on this slate:
- Chicago White Sox – Someone named JANSON JUNK is pitching for the Angels. LOAD UP!
- Los Angeles Angels – GAME STACK?? Dallas Keuchel is on the hill for the White Sox. Has given up 5 or more ER 4 straight games.
- Cleveland Indians – Griffin Jax simply is not ready for the big leagues yet. Love the Indians here.
- Houston Astros – While they disappointed yesterday, they get Arihara tonight. Love the spot again.
- Los Angeles Dodgers – Merrill Kelly is due back after pitching only a 39 pitch bullpen session. Plenty of the terrible bullpen here.
Stop by our MLB playbook 2 hours before lock to see where we landed!! https://runpuresports.com/mlb/playbook/
UNDERDOG – CLICK HERE – USE CODE RUNPURE FOR A $25 MATCH
SUPERDRAFT – CLICK HERE – USE CODE RUNPURE FOR DEPOSIT MATCH
YOUTUBE – Subscribe Here! https://www.youtube.com/c/RunPureSports