Welcome to RUN PURE SPORTS – MLB DFS Daily Breakdown. If you are not a member, come check us out and make sure to use Promo Code RPSNFL15 for 15% off your membership FOR LIFE!!
Let’s dive into the MLB DFS Daily Breakdown! We have a massive 12 game slate tonight. As of this writing, there is only 1 spot to monitor for weather, the OAK/KC game We have 7! totals at 9 or above. NYY/BAL, CHC/PHI, TB/TOR, COL/ATL, HOU/TEX, OAK/KC, and SD/SF. Let’s see if we can find some winners!
5 pitchers to consider on this slate:
- Gerrit Cole – 10.7DK Should be the chalk of the slate as he is a massive -365 favorite.
- Nathan Eovaldi – 9.6DK Good Pitchers park. 30% K rate and a 4% walk rate over the past month.
- Marcus Stroman – 9.3DK Facing a right-handed heavy Cardinals team. Maybe a tad overpriced?
- Touki Toussaint – 7.3DK Facing the Rockies away from Coors Field. I have an interest here.
- Erick Fedde – 6.9DK Played Espino today, can we play Fedde in this spot?
5 Stacks to consider on this slate:
- Toronto Blue Jays – This team is on absolute fire. I will continue to ride them.
- New York Yankees – Will likely be the mega chalk on this slate. Are we playing them?
- Houston Astros – Facing Jordan Lyles and the awful Rangers bullpen.
- Atlanta Braves – Braves need to keep winning and they get Jon Gray at home.
- Chicago Cubs – won’t have any ownership but Gibson has been awful recently.
Stop by our MLB playbook 2 hours before lock to see where we landed!! https://runpuresports.com/mlb/playbook/
UNDERDOG – CLICK HERE – USE CODE RUNPURE FOR A $25 MATCH
SUPERDRAFT – CLICK HERE – USE CODE RUNPURE FOR DEPOSIT MATCH
YOUTUBE – Subscribe Here! https://www.youtube.com/c/RunPureSports