Welcome to RUN PURE SPORTS – MLB DFS Daily Breakdown. If you are not a member, come check us out and make sure to use Promo Code RPSNFL15 for 15% off your membership FOR LIFE!!
Let’s dive into the MLB DFS Daily Breakdown! We have a 7 game slate tonight. As of this writing there doesn’t appear to be any weather concerns. We have 3 totals at 8.5 or above. TB/TOR, STL/NYM, and HOU/TEX. Let’s see if we can find some winners!
3 pitchers to consider on this slate:
- Sandy Alcantara – 9.6DK Dude has been amazing over the past month with a 35% k rate and only a 3.5% walk rate. Great matchup here.
- Nathan Eovaldi – 8.8DK Good Pitchers park. 30% K rate and a 4% walk rate over the past month.
- Paulo Espino – 6.1DK Is he a good cheap option facing the Marlins? Check out the playbook to find out!
3 Stacks to consider on this slate:
- Houston Astros – Facing the rookie AJ Alexy. He has had 2 soft matchups to date. I think the Astros get to him today.
- Toronto Blue Jays – Coming off a massive 22 run explosion. Can they keep it up?
- Boston Red Sox – Not thrilled with the park, but great matchup versus Gilbert here.
Stop by our MLB playbook 2 hours before lock to see where we landed!! https://runpuresports.com/mlb/playbook/
UNDERDOG – CLICK HERE – USE CODE RUNPURE FOR A $25 MATCH
SUPERDRAFT – CLICK HERE – USE CODE RUNPURE FOR DEPOSIT MATCH
YOUTUBE – Subscribe Here! https://www.youtube.com/c/RunPureSports