Welcome to RUN PURE SPORTS – MLB DFS Daily Breakdown. If you are not a member, come check us out and make sure to use Promo Code RPSNFL15 for 15% off your membership FOR LIFE!!
Let’s dive into the MLB DFS Daily Breakdown! We have a 10 game slate with the Mets game already postponed. We need to watch the weather in Washington as well. It looks like Toronto will once again be the chalk versus Matt Harvey and the terrible Orioles bullpen. After them, I expect the Athletics, Phillies, Yankees, and White Sox to all have ownership. They all over totals over 8.5.
5 pitchers to consider on this slate:
- Max Scherzer – 10.9DK Faces a potent Braves lineup that has seen him a ton, but this man dominates in any matchup. Will go over 100 pitches in every start.
- Chris Sale – 10.4DK 80 and 71 pitches in his last 2 starts, but the Red Sox Pen has taken a beating lately. Will he go to 100 pitches?
- Gerrit Cole – 9.9DK When is the last time he has been under 10k? Clear misprice here.
- Aaron Nola – 9.5DK Facing the Nationals and pitches deep into games. The upside is there with this price
- Mike Minor – 6.8DK Was slated to start on Tuesday, and gets the nod here. Too cheap.
5 Stacks to consider on this slate:
- Oakland Athletics – Can Matt Chapman keep it going versus Wily Peralta?
- Toronto Blue Jays – Another slate to consider the Blue Jays facing Matt Harvey!
- New York Yankees – Who is Packy Naughton? Is that a pitcher in the big leagues?
- Chicago White Sox – They get the TERRIBLE Mitch Keller in Pittsburgh.
- Minnesota Twins – They are cheap and are facing Justin Steele and the awful Cubs bullpen.
Stop by our MLB playbook 2 hours before lock to see where we landed!! https://runpuresports.com/mlb/playbook/
UNDERDOG – CLICK HERE – USE CODE RUNPURE FOR A $25 MATCH
SUPERDRAFT – CLICK HERE – USE CODE RUNPURE FOR DEPOSIT MATCH
YOUTUBE – Subscribe Here! https://www.youtube.com/c/RunPureSports