Welcome to RUN PURE SPORTS – MLB DFS Daily Breakdown. If you are not a member, come check us out and make sure to use Promo Code RPSNFL15 for 15% off your membership FOR LIFE!!
Let’s dive into the MLB DFS Daily Breakdown! We have a massive 14 game slate. At first glance, it looks like the Blue Jays will be the overwhelming chalk, facing Keegan Akin and the awful Baltimore bullpen. That game has a total of 9.5. The other two spots that will likely garner ownership are the Rays at home, versus the Boston bullpen game, and the White Sox in Pittsburgh facing Bryse Wilson. Those games have totals of 9. Check out our free YouTube Show at 430 ET to see where I end up!
5 pitchers to consider on this slate:
- Lucas Giolito – 8.8DK, Clear misprice here. 28% k rate and only a 3% walk rate over the last month. Pirates have a 26% k rate versus RHP over the last month.
- Walker Buehler – 10.5DK, 33% k rate versus RHB over the last 30 days, and the braves are loaded with them.
- Blake Snell – 7.7DK, Coming off a 33 DK point performance and 122! pitches. Should be heavy chalk. Is he worth it?
- Tarik Skubal – 7.4DK, Definitely a tough matchup here, but he has a 30% k rate with only a 3% walk rate over the last month with a 2.95 xFIP.
- Mike Minor – 7DK, Cheap enough to be in play versus the Indians??
5 Stacks to consider on this slate:
- Chicago White Sox – Facing Bryse Wilson and the terrible Pirates Bullpen.
- Tampa Bay Rays – Likely a bullpen game for the Red Sox after Martin Perez tested positive for COVID.
- Washington Nationals – The Nationals get Matt Moore and the terrible Phillies bullpen.
- Toronto Blue Jays – I feel like the Blue Jays are always in play versus the hapless Orioles.
- New York Yankees – Sound like a broken record facing terrible Bullpens.
Stop by our MLB playbook 2 hours before lock to see where we landed!! https://runpuresports.com/mlb/playbook/
UNDERDOG – CLICK HERE – USE CODE RUNPURE FOR A $25 MATCH
SUPERDRAFT – CLICK HERE – USE CODE RUNPURE FOR DEPOSIT MATCH
YOUTUBE – Subscribe Here! https://www.youtube.com/c/RunPureSports