We have a nice little 6 game main slate on tap for tonight! There are no weather issues!! Let’s dive into the MLB DFS Daily Breakdown!
3 Pitchers to consider on this slate:
- Hunter Brown – 10.0DK – Will be the highest owned on the slate but for good reason. Kid has been FANTASTIC this season. He has a 3.08 xFIP along with a 28% strikeout rate along with a 7% walk rate. The Twins have struck out the MOST in the league versus righties over the last few weeks.
- James Paxton – 8.5DK – I prefer Paxton to both Kirby and Nola on this slate, and he could come in behind the 2 of them in ownership tonight too. He had some walk issues in his last start against the Angels, but he gets the Reds here at home. He has a 3.91 xFIP along with a 32% strikeout rate on the season. Just needs to keep the walks down here.
- Clarke Schmidt – 7.7DK – Not seeing much ownership on him here early in the day. I have been targeting the Mariners with pitching for a bit now and Schmidt has been better as of late. He also got up to 97 pitches in his last start which is what we want for DFS. He has a 3.95 xFIP along with a 26% strikeout rate on the season.
3 Stacks to consider on this slate:
- Houston Astros – I haven’t been on the Astros in a while, but Louie Varland also hasn’t been pitching against them!! He is allowing a 200 ISO and 278 ISO versus lefties and righties respectively. LOVE both sides of the plate here.
- Arizona Diamondbacks – Going right back to the Dbacks here even after the mild disappointment last night. The Roof is scheduled to open again for this one and it will be close to 95 degrees at gametime. This is essentially a bullpen game for the Rockies, but I believe they only have 1 lefty in the pen. Like the whole lineup here.
- Toronto Blue Jays – Julio Teheran actually had a decent start in his Brewers debut! GOOD FOR HIM! Cause he is going to get shelled here!! I def prefer the lefties here but LOVE both sides in a full 5 man stack.
Thanks for checking out my MLB DFS Daily Breakdown!! UncleT an I have this article everyday Monday thru Friday!!
Stop by our MLB Playbook 2 hours before lock to see where we landed!! https://runpuresports.com/mlb/playbook/
Also stop by our MLB Cores page 1 hour prior to lock!! https://runpuresports.com/mlb/core-plays/
Most of my research for this article comes from https://www.fangraphs.com/
SIGN UP using promo code GARY15 for 15% off your monthly package FOR LIFE! It also includes SABERSIM!!