Welcome to RUN PURE SPORTS – MLB DFS Daily Breakdown. If you are not a member, come check us out!!!
Let’s dive into the MLB DFS Daily Breakdown! We have a smaller 7 game slate on tap for HUMP DAY! The only weather spot to watch for is in Minnesota where there is expected to be some storms. Hop in the discord to see what we are doing with this game later!
5 pitchers to consider on this slate:
- Shohei Ohtani – 8.8DK – Way too cheap here. He has the lowest SIERA on the slate at 1.82 along with a massive 38% k rate.
- Shane McClanahan – 10.2DK – Priced up here but owns the 2nd highest k rate on the slate along with the 2nd lowest SIERA.
- Tylor Megill – 9.9DK – Has been fantastic this season. 28% k rate on the season and an 2.91 SIERRA. Facing the Nats, good matchup here.
- Joey Wentz – 5.3K – Dont hate taking a shot on the Rookie making his MLB debut against the A’s. 34% k rate in AAA this season.
- Nathan Eovaldi – 9.4K – Tough matchup here versus the Braves but has a 26% k rate this season.
5 Stacks to consider on this slate:
- New York Mets – Facing off versus the OLD and BAD Aaron Sanchez tonight. He has the highest EV allowed on the slate at 95.5 and a massive 59% hard hit rate.
- Minnesota Twins – Urquidy has a xERA of 6.05 which is 1.5 runs higher than his actual.
- St. Louis Cardinals – Going right back tonight after failing us last night. Watkins has a 6 xERA.
- Houston Astros – Another spot to target a pitcher whose xERA is a few runs higher than his actual. Archer has a 5.23 xERA. 13% Barrell Rate.
- Detroit Tigers – Man this team has been awful. However, they get Zach Logue today who has a massive 26% barrell rate along with an xERA of 8.12.
Stop by our MLB playbook 2 hours before lock to see where we landed!! https://runpuresports.com/mlb/playbook/